[asterisk-users] OT: Disable Polycom 650 Forward Softkey

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 21:28:34 CDT 2008

Other vendors, including Cisco, will provide the firmware directly. I
no longer deploy Polycom (unless someone really wants them) due to
this. Yes I can get it from the supplier but it takes a few days. I
would rather just go to Polycom.com and get the firmware when I want
to.

There is no excuse for Polycom's behaviour. I don't see what is the
benefit, nor what anyone has to gain from it.