[asterisk-users] jingle/gtalk still very troubling

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Oct 26 10:51:04 CDT 2008

Hi!
   There's something strange. I have entered a couple of buddies. On has Jingle
capability and two have resources (Home and Telepathy), but my own account
does have no resource, I put myself in the buddies list. Is tat supposed to
be?
   And again about those ports: Accept the 5222 port, do all the other
necessary ports have to be opened from the outside (or requested from there)
or are they opened from my end?
   And if they need to be opened from the outside: whichports do I have to open
in the firewall (taken from the rtp.conf or is there a range simply given by
some standard?
   Kindest regards and thanks
           Julien

--------