[asterisk-users] fax / t38 gateway

Brendan Martens brendan.martens at crosscomm.net
Wed Oct 22 22:17:50 CDT 2008

I am using 1.6.0.1 and we are going to be pure voip. I know it has
pass through and termination, but that is useless if I don't have a
way to transform the analog t.30 to t.38 before it gets to me. That is
where my confusion lays, is there some way of doing this that I am not
aware of?

Brendan Martens