[asterisk-users] Panasonic x Asterisk ... NO PROBLEM!

César García celord at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 07:54:05 CDT 2008

Hello Rodolfo,
  I see you have experience with Panasonic, and I have a new challenge of
integrating Asterisk in an enterprice where they have a KX-TDE200 without
the "VoIP card" so they can' t have voip with the pana-PBX, and that's why
they want *, so do you have any advices for me :) ? I need to integrate
asterisk and keep the panasonic :(  because it is almos new.

Thanks a lot!!!!

http://celord.blogspot.com/