[asterisk-users] How Secure Is Asterisk

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Oct 20 14:36:42 CDT 2008

You can tell your superiors with great confidence that 99% of the issues
that fall under this conceptual umbrella have to do with the security of
your network, not of Asterisk the application, as is true of most other
security issues of concern to them.

With regard to call tapping, that is most certainly true.