[asterisk-users] asterisk+heartbeat

Nhadie nhadie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 20:12:53 CDT 2008

hi sir

as mentioned i need to bind it on the secondary ip.
coz if i bind it to 0.0.0.0, it's rejecting the call.

i'm not sure if possible with heartbeat to execute a command after it
takes over an IP. so i can reload asterisk on the failover server once
it has the ip so i can bind asterisk to it.

regards
nhadie