[asterisk-users] Help With AMI

Martin Smith martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Wed Oct 15 08:09:48 CDT 2008

The Asterisk-Java project has a working API implementation that includes
this command, and has it documented here:
http://asterisk-java.org/development/apidocs/org/asteriskjava/manager/ac
tion/UpdateConfigAction.html

It's sort of an all-in-one action. Scroll down in the link above to the
addCommand method, and there's some explanation of the fields.

Hope that helps,

Martin Smith, Systems Developer
martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Bureau of Economic and Business Research
University of Florida
(352) 392-0171 Ext. 221