[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.21.2 - Issues with call parking

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Wed Oct 15 06:16:43 CDT 2008

Muthukrishnan Venkatakrishnan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am facing the following issues with call parking:
>
> 1) Asterisk does not announce the parking extension:- I press # and
> hear "transfer" followed by a beep. I dial 700 but do not hear the
> parking extension number.

You need to enable one touch parking instead of manually sending a call
to 700.  According to your features.conf, you have blind transfer setup
to #1.  If you want to transfer to 700, you need to be using attended
transfers, not blind.

> 2) After parking time, the original extension rings and i accept the
> call. When I again try to park, the call park sequence fails.

There is a patch available that was posted just a few days back.  Search
the archives against my name.

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: