[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.21.2 - Issues with call parking

Muthukrishnan Venkatakrishnan ipkisiomaskosis at rediffmail.com
Wed Oct 15 05:57:56 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am facing the following issues with call parking:

1) Asterisk does not announce the parking extension:- I press # and hear "transfer" followed by a beep. I dial 700 but do not hear the parking extension number.

2) After parking time, the original extension rings and i accept the call. When I again try to park, the call park sequence fails.

I have attached features.conf and extensions.conf.

The attached file capture.txt contains the Asterisk messages.

Please let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks,
lee