[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.1 + openais

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Oct 14 11:17:24 CDT 2008

Edgar Guadamuz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I followed the steps by Russell_
> http://www.venturevoip.com/news.php?rssid=1980_
> and I got it working for publish_event only. As soon as I add
> subscribe_event, Asterisk doesn't start and I just get the following
> message:
>
> *Oct 11  6:38:04.340485 [CLM  ] nodeget: trying to find node ffffffff*
>
> I have no idea what's wrong. There is not very much information about
> this issue.

That message is normal.  It is not an indication of an error.  You said
Asterisk doesn't start.  Does it hang or does it just fail to start?

If it is hanging, then I'll need a backtrace from Asterisk when it is
hanging.  If it is just failing to start, I would need to see the full
Asterisk console output on startup to see what happens when it decides
to stop.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer