[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.1 + openais

Edgar Guadamuz eguadamuz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 13:41:59 CDT 2008

Hello,

I followed the steps by Russell*
http://www.venturevoip.com/news.php?rssid=1980*
and I got it working for publish_event only. As soon as I add
subscribe_event, Asterisk doesn't start and I just get the following
message:

*Oct 11  6:38:04.340485 [CLM  ] nodeget: trying to find node ffffffff*

I have no idea what's wrong. There is not very much information about this
issue.

Where are my conf, just in case. Any idea please bring it up.

root at asterisk-slb01:~# cat /etc/ais/openais.conf
# Please read the openais.conf.5 manual page

totem {
version: 2
secauth: off
threads: 0
interface {
ringnumber: 0
bindnetaddr: 192.168.1.0
mcastaddr: 226.94.1.1
mcastport: 5405
}
}

logging {
to_stderr: yes
to_file: yes
logfile: /tmp/ais
debug: off
timestamp: on
}

amf {
mode: disabled
}

root at asterisk-slb01:~# cat /etc/asterisk/ais.conf
[device_state]
type=event_channel
publish_event=device_state
subscribe_event=device_state