[asterisk-users] Panasonic x Asterisk if I can emulate Panasonic fast!

Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo rodolfo.alcazar at padep.org.bo
Tue Oct 14 08:29:18 CDT 2008

Am Montag, den 13.10.2008, 22:54 -0500 schrieb Jorge Mendoza:
> Asterisk is more featured than Panasonic, but you must to know Asterisk
> to convince your executives.... ;-)

Yes, that's what I need help for.
> > when a menu answers, and I dial over, the menu dialed keys works only 20% of
> > all times. Why could this would be? Voltage levels? sound gains? Dialed
> > keys get distorsioned when passing over the 2 Linksys? Linksys or
> > Asterisk swallowing some dialed key? I noticed some echo...
> Probably you are sending dtmf signals inband. Try outband.
> For the echo, try to change the FXO/FXS impedance, and/or playing with
> the rx and tx gains. I assume that do you have echo cancelling enable in
> both SPA.

Ok. I will try those.

Now, my idea of dial plan:

1xx -- office extensions
92xxxxxx -- local city calls, which must be free
90800xxxxxx. -- national 0800 calls, which must be free
4___#9xxxxxxx. other calls, which must be paid: cell, national,
international. the three "___" are each user account code.

Is that ok? I don't know how I'll extract the 4___ calls account code,
but that's the idea.

Thanks a lot!
--
Rodolfo Alcazar
Responsable red y datos

Deutsche Gesellschaft für
Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH

Programa de Apoyo a la Gestión Pública Descentralizada y
Lucha Contra La Pobreza - PADEP
Av. Sánchez Lima 2226
La Paz, Bolivia

Tel: +591 22417628 (121)