[asterisk-users] Text messaging and Asterisk

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Mon Oct 13 15:01:47 CDT 2008

I am trying to send text messaging to one caller, maybe about 40  of those
per day, whose phone service have expired.  All these callers are calling
from their cell phones, and I have their caller ids.  I will like to send
each of them an individual text message (not an email) saying "you attempted
to use the service, but your service has expired"

Thank you