[asterisk-users] How to enable inbound CLI forX-Lite/Asterisk phone.

Syed Nasruddin nasruddin at ncel.com.pk
Mon Oct 13 10:39:00 CDT 2008

Hi,

It is not showing any CLI information even after I have placed that
NoOp(${CALLERID(all)}) function for debugging. Following message was
displayed in debug:

Executing [s at default:3]NoOp("ZAP/6-1","""<>")

What should I do since it is critical to have the callee number.

Please give some more hints.

thanks

Syed Nasruddin