[asterisk-users] Call-limit bug in 1.2 ?

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Wed Oct 8 09:13:10 CDT 2008

Chris Bagnall schrieb:

> I've been updating some of my configs to prepare for a move to 1.4 at some point in the near future, and added call-limit=99 to the SIP devices which need to be represented via BLF.
>
> Looking at the logs this morning, I have a number of entries like this:
> Oct  8 09:22:36 NOTICE[14157]: chan_sip.c:2273 update_call_counter: Call to peer company-201' rejected due to usage limit of 99
>
> The SIP device in question has no calls in progress at the time, and is not receiving incoming calls.
>
> This box is running asterisk 1.2.17.
>
> Any thoughts? Are there known issues with call-limit in 1.2 ?

Probably.
Your version is really old, even for a 1.2.x release. 1.2.30.2 is
the latest and maybe it fixes the issue.

But does it really matter if you want to upgrade to 1.4 anyway?

   Philipp Kempgen

--
http://www.das-asterisk-buch.de  -  http://www.the-asterisk-book.com
Amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied  ->  http://www.amooma.de