[asterisk-users] PoE switch recommendations?

Michael Graves mgraves at mstvp.com
Wed Oct 8 09:06:22 CDT 2008

This certainly seems better value than single port POE insertors at $40
each.

Michael

--Original Message Text---
From: Sigma Networks
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 09:27:28 -0400 (EDT)

p { margin: 0; }...and now for something completly different....

In very small situations I've been very happy with this desktop POE
switch  $69 http://shop1.frys.com/product/4971591

Jim
www.sigma-networks.com