[asterisk-users] Zaptel -> DAHDI for dummies?

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Wed Oct 8 02:46:18 CDT 2008

Is there an install script or step-by-step instruction somewhere on
whaty is needed to migrate from zaptel to dahdi?

I read the document that digium published which nicely states some of
the differences between zaptel and dahdi but i was looking more for
something like step-by-step instructions.

I'm sure i will not be the only one who had this question but the wiki and
google didn't help me much (or maybe everybody is still sticking with
zaptel for the time being).

Thanks!