[asterisk-users] Can't find the path to Phoneprov directory

hin lee hin87 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 01:11:13 CDT 2008

I've installed AsteriskNow version 1.0.2 on a test machine and is trying to configure my Auto-Provision over http.  I spent hours trying to figure out why it wasn't working and finally realize that my files are not displaying under the phoneprov directory.  I tested by putting a test html file under /var/lib/asterisk/phoneprov/ and /var/lib/asterisk/phoneprov/configs/.  Both directories I was unable to view my test page.

Can someone help me?

Thanks!
Hin