[asterisk-users] Question on screening calls / Question about the Dial g option

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Tue Oct 7 19:00:43 CDT 2008

Mike wrote:
> Doug,
>
> Thanks for the quick answer.  How does that help me though, since this is a
> per channel variable and not a global variable?

Make sure your key in the database is specific to only that call. Time,
date, caller-id number or even a combination of all.

Can't you save your channel variable within the db and purge it when
you're done with it?  Save your MACRO_RESULTS as the value and the key
being your channel?

Since I don't know what your macro is actually doing, I'm just throwing
things out there.  If you need a persistant variable, save it to your
database with enough info to identify what you're looking for.  Once
done, purge the database of that entry.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: