[asterisk-users] Nice recording interfaces

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Mon Oct 6 12:19:55 CDT 2008

Greetings list,

What are people using for nice pretty recording/playback interfaces on their asterisk servers? I'm aware of ARI included with FreePBX, but are there any others that aren't linked to a larger GUI?

I'm looking for something that'll integrate nicely with a non-GUI, non-AGI asterisk box, purely to allow users to play back recordings that have been created with *1 during a call.

Alternatively, has anyone done some dialplan magic that'll store recordings in the user's mailbox (which can then be emailed via VM to email) that they'd be willing to share?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris