[asterisk-users] Semi OT: Global Crossing

Ken Williams ken at intermountainelectronics.com
Mon Oct 6 10:23:56 CDT 2008

We're looking at using Global Crossing for our WAN infrastructure that's
spread across 9 states.  We're hoping to gain some stability and one
point of contact for these sites, as our current infrastructure is
pathetic for VoIP.

I have a couple of questions.

1.       Has anyone on this list used a service such as Global Crossing,
if so what have your results been?

2.       They're offering VoIP long distance minutes as a part of the
plan, has anyone used Global Crossing's VoIP servers through your
Asterisk server?

Thanks for any input,

Ken