[asterisk-users] PoE switch recommendations?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Mon Oct 6 10:03:03 CDT 2008

Hey, all.  We're rolling out VoIP, and I'm wondering about PoE
recommendations, as we're going to have to replace our current network
equipment.  My first inclination would be to just plunk down the cash and
do a Cisco system, but I'm relatively certain that would get shot down by
finance.  Any recommendations for a couple-hundred-port solution with
VLANs, PoE, and QoS?  Don't care much if it's in a single chassis or not,
so long as it has Gbit uplinks.

Thanks!

-Ken