[asterisk-users] Hook Flash

Lucas Alvarez lucas at provetel.com.ar
Mon Oct 6 09:55:11 CDT 2008

Hi, I'm having a problem conecting my asterisk 1.4.21 with zaptel 1.4.11
to a Panasonic PBX. I'm using dynamic features to send hook flash to the
zap channels to make a call transfer to the pbx without tying a channel.
When I call from asterisk to the Panasonic PBX I haven't any no problem,
but when the call is from the Panasonic PBX, the dynamic features doesn't
work. I have already tried all possible combinations in feature.conf:

zapflash => *3,peer/both,flash
zapflash2 => *4,callee,flash
zapflash2 => *5,caller,flash

In all cases I am setting the variable DYNAMIC_FEATURES before the Dial().
And is not a dtmf problem because I can see in the console the debug of
the DTMF:

chan_zap.c:1233 zt_digit_begin: Started VLDTMF digit '*'
chan_zap.c:1268 zt_digit_end: Ending VLDTMF digit '*'
chan_zap.c:1233 zt_digit_begin: Started VLDTMF digit '3'
chan_zap.c:1268 zt_digit_end: Ending VLDTMF digit '3'

The problem is that the application mapped in feature.conf it isn't been
triggered. I would appreciate any help, I have already googled to death
and I couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance.

Lucas Alvarez