[asterisk-users] OT: Re: sip clients for smart phones?

Andrew Kohlsmith (lists) aklists at mixdown.ca
Sun Oct 5 09:46:53 CDT 2008

On October 3, 2008 08:56:34 pm Philipp Kempgen wrote:
> I could live with 1 or maybe 2 of these issues but 5 is a bit
> much. You didn't even notice these problems, so, ok, sorry for
> being rude. But for people who are used to email in ages it feels
> like a punch in the face. It's a real culture clash.

Having been a user of email and a staunch advocate of text-only messages,
minimal signature lines, proper trimming and bottom posting for well over 15
years, I have to say that I've never felt "punched in the face" nor
experienced any kind of culture clash.

I think that perhaps you're too sensitive to these things.  If you really have
been using email for as long as you claim, you may want to implement
killfiles so protect your thin sensibilities, or perhaps grow a thicker skin.

And while I don't like webmail or Hotmail either, my MUA seems to read his
email just fine; perhaps you should upgrade to a better client yourself?  :-)

-A.