[asterisk-users] Asterisk - Failover System

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 18:41:46 CDT 2008

Yes Redfone  will do the T1 failover.
Openser? for 120 user?  I would not do that. This would be an extra layer to
configure, support, maintain and one more layer to debug if things go
wrong.  Its like spending a Dollar when you can be done with a quarter.  (my
2 cents)

Jai

*Buy SIP DIDs all Over US at low cost, unlimited minutes
http://www.didforsale.com"

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 4:00 PM, Steve Totaro <stotaro at totarotechnologies.com