[asterisk-users] New VICIDIAL astGUIclient Release: 2.0.4

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:05:52 CDT 2008

Hello,

I have never tried using Aastra phones as user agent. If they support
Javascript and AJAX then it should work. VICIDIAL is tested with IE,
Firefox, Opera and Safari.

At the very least they may be able to use the remote agent interface
that does not use Javascript, but there is reduced functionality as
compared to the full agent interface.

Thanks,

MATT---