[asterisk-users] asterisk / sipura call breaking up on silence?!

Kai-Uwe Jensen kujensen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 17:04:25 CST 2008

I would also double-check the Sipura settings. On the Voice / PSTN-Line tab,
you have a section labeled "PSTN Disconnect Detection" (almost at the
bottom). Make sure that - at least for debugging this situation - the
"Detect PSTN Long Silence" and "Detect VoIP Long Silence" are set to "no".
Otherwise, the Sipura will evaluate the respective "Long Silence Duration"
intervals and may end the call by itself.