[asterisk-users] Oslec issue

Joseph L. Casale JCasale at activenetwerx.com
Sun Nov 30 17:02:17 CST 2008

Yesterday I pulled in the latest svn of Dahdi and added the files
from a recent kernel in the drivers/staging/echo structure and modified
the Kbuild file so it would compile without error. I insmod'ed the module
in, and modified my system.conf has echocanceller=oslec.

cat /proc/dahdi/1 shows:
Span 1: WCTDM/0 "Wildcard TDM410P Board 1" (MASTER)
        IRQ misses: 1

           1 WCTDM/0/0 FXSKS (In use)  (EC: OSLEC)
           2 WCTDM/0/1
           3 WCTDM/0/2
           4 WCTDM/0/3

With the reco's from http://www.rowetel.com/ucasterisk/oslec.html#install on
configuring the chan_dahdi.conf file, the system behaves exactly as if there
is no ec enabled at all?

Are there any additional steps needed to enable oslec under dahdi, I am guessing
I have missed something?

Thanks,
jlc