[asterisk-users] Large Asterisk installations (~10, 000 extensions), preferably at universities

Grygoriy Dobrovolskyy megahohol at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 02:21:37 CST 2008

It is very simple take openser(opensips/openser/kamalio) the openser
community is great, the project have been here and tested for a years in
production, used by the biggest companyes (millions!) of users, it's a
carrier grade soft ;) in combination of cdrtool + opensips + mediaproxy you
can get 100% billing accuracy.