[asterisk-users] Need Recording Solution in Asterisk

Daniel Varella dvarella at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 12:17:01 CST 2008

   Well, I think this is a little difficult to deploy with a single
system. Maybe you will need to deploy some distributed solutions
(Asterisk or whatever) to have quality assurance, and coordinated to a
central management.
   You will also need to verify how many concurrent calls between
extensions on each location and intra-locations to determine how many
trunk records to install and space to record all of these information
too.
   Almost sure all these calls will need to pass through this system
to being recorded.

   Do you alredy have some details of what kind of record and services
of management your customer is asking for ?

--

Daniel Varella de Oliveira
Consultor de T.I.

Linux Professional Certified
LPI000143643

Information Technology Infrastructure Library - ITIL Certified
EXIN - 944759