[asterisk-users] SPA2100 transfer to ASTERISK CID

Sebastian Milioto smilioto at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 08:06:15 CST 2008

Hi all,

I have around 100 SPA2100 registered in my provider openSER.
I'd like to add an Asterisk registered into openSER, to the network, to
deploy voicemail service for those SPAs.
Due to administration access levels, I have no access to SER box, so I'm
wondering if that possible:

- Some foreign user (say A) calls one of my SPA (say B).
- B don't answer. So.. B  SPA is setted up to transfer in 20 seconds on no
answer to the number in Asterisk.

All ok so far, however, in Asterisk I receive de caller ID = A, but I need B
CID. Having B caller ID I could let A leave the message into B mailbox.

Can anybody helpme with that please?

Thanks very much in advance

Sebastian