[asterisk-users] Playback using AMI

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Thu Nov 20 17:43:11 CST 2008

I am not sure how one would do that. If I have a dialplan that does a
chanspy the dialplan hangs on that step so how could you do a background
step?

I am clearly missing something in your suggestion.

I am using version 1.6.0.1 if that makes a difference.

Here is more about my setup.

One leg of the call is created by a logged in agent being added to a queue.
While the other leg of the call is the result of an originate action that
queues the call when it is answered.

I use the monitor action to record either or both legs of the call.

I use an originate action to a third leg that executes a dialplan that does
a chanspy to one of the active legs to "spy" on the call.

What do you suggest I use to play a sound file so that the original two
legs, or all three legs if there is spying going on, can hear it?

The monitor, spy and playing of sound files are all independent things that
I might want to perform with the original two legs.
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com

CfMC