[asterisk-users] ISDN Cause codes

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Thu Nov 20 17:23:42 CST 2008

What is the source of the numbers you are calling? Are they
previously-verified numbers from your database? Are some of them
fumble-fingered manually-dialed calls? I'm pretty sure that I goof on more
than 3% of calls that I manually call. Have you researched some of the
failures (examining the numbers that were attempted to be called)? I don't
really see a problem with what you're reporting.

  --Don

Don Kelly
PCF Corp
Real Support for your Virtual Office TM