[asterisk-users] Limit the number of users in a meetme conference?

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu Nov 20 16:40:44 CST 2008

Noah wrote:
> I found the "maxusers" defined in meetme.c, but I'm
> not sure how this value is set.  Does anybody know
> if one can limit the number of users permitted in a
> meetme conference?  I know there's MeetmeCount(), but
> I'd rather avoid the dialplan logic and just set
> maxusers instead.

That feature is primarily used with RealTime conferences.
The maxusers value is read from a database and enforced
on RealTime enable conferences.  This presumes you are
looking at 1.6.X or Trunk code...

Dan