[asterisk-users] A question about how much an Asterisk Dcap consultant and a Sipmaster make

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Nov 20 14:29:53 CST 2008

I would say little if not none.  I always give my clients a
satisfaction guaranteel and if they are any good at google, they find
me or get referrals.  I actually do not do any marketing and stay
busy.  I cannot comment on Sip Master.

I think it is more of a status thing in the community at this point.

Anyways, six or seven years of four FXO boxes to a DS3 15k calls a day
speaks or itself.

--
Thanks,
Steve Totaro