[asterisk-users] A question about how much an Asterisk Dcap consultant and a Sipmaster make

Scott Berry n7zib at northlc.com
Thu Nov 20 14:14:30 CST 2008

Hello there,

I am wondering if some one could tell me on the average in the U.S. What does a person with DCap certification make on a standard Asterisk installation and configuration process as well as a Sip Master.  I am looking to go to the Asterisk course and I am blind and have a state agency possibly paying for my training and I would like to find out what the average wages are so that I can put this in my report.  Thanks for any help.

Have a wonderful day.
Scott Berry
n7zib at northlc.com