[asterisk-users] How to Barge specific extensions

Hakan C ella4ever at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 17:02:21 CST 2008

Use AGI,

in PHP, something like that :)
$validExtensions = array("320", "302", "314");
$agi->exec("ZapBarge", $validExtensions[1]);
Thats just an example with phpAGI, you can modify it as you wish.
I am using it.
So, limit user input, they can only Barge valid extensions in array.

Also, you can use "g" (group) option with ChanSpy
Set a variable to channel which you are going to spy, like:

Set(SPYGROUP=115577)

And then use it
exten => _123,1,NoOp(Going to spy my workmate)
exten => _123,n,ChanSpy(SIP/,g(115577))

then you can only Spy channels with SPYGROUP variable which has value
'115577'...
Take a look ZapBarge and ChanSpy with
'core show application ZapBarge' and 'core show application ChanSpy', then
you can get an idea.