[asterisk-users] How to Barge specific extensions

troxlinux xserverlinux at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 08:39:01 CST 2008

Hi amit not you if you can create a group of extensions to spy, but for
example if your extensions are of 3 digits your you can create something
like that...

exten => _*5XXX,1,ChanSpy(SIP/${EXTEN:2},bq)

it configures the hint inside the dialplan to be able to see the state of
the extensions

best regards