[asterisk-users] two sip listening ports for single asterisk

Robert McNaught asteriskator at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 18:46:30 CST 2008

I am not sure it i possible to make asterisk listen on two different
ports.  I think you could run 2 asterisk instances on separate ports,
but dont know if that is usefult o you.

Or you might be able to do something with Iptables firewall software
to forward from one port to another and just run asterisk on a single
port.

eg all traffic to port 5070, re-route it to 5060

Robert