[asterisk-users] two sip listening ports for single asterisk

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 17:54:15 CST 2008

Hi all,
We are planning to shift our sip users from one platform to another.
(basically from one asterisk server to another). the problem we are facing
is that both asterisk servers are using different ports to listen for sip.
and both have live customers on them.  provisioning their ata's is not a
good option for us coz of our settup. we cant just ask the customers to
change their ports for registration (many of them dont know what a port is)
Is it possible to make single asterisk server listen on two different ports?

if there is any other option we can use, plz inform me about it.

Thanx in advance.
--
Best Regards
Rizwan Hisham