[asterisk-users] no dial to busy sip line

Christophorus Laube christophorus.laube at SemanticEdge.de
Mon Nov 17 09:12:11 CST 2008

Hi,

thanks a lot. That helped me going most of my intended way. The only
thing is it still calls even busy lines (shown "in use" by "show
queues") with either roundrobin (which is marked deprecated) or rrmemory
method. Did I miss something while reading howtos?
Thanks in advance. Regards, Christophorus