[asterisk-users] PRI users, please read

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Fri Nov 14 12:28:33 CST 2008

For a long while, Asterisk administrators have had the desire to take PRI
channels out of service and keep them that way, usually to create a window
in which to perform maintenance or another such purpose.  We are finally very
close to having that functionality in Asterisk, but what we need is a few
people who have PRI circuits to test out this functionality.

Please, if you are an administrator with a PRI, we would really appreciate if
you could take some time to test this branch of code that will allow us to
introduce this functionality in a new version of Asterisk.  We need some real
world tests to supplement our lab tests, to ensure that everything works
correctly.

The two branches which have to be installed, in concert, are:
libpri - http://svn.digium.com/svn/libpri/team/dhubbard/issue3450_to_commit
Asterisk - http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/group/issue3450

Once you have tested, please respond either here or on the issue itself.
We're not going to commit this new functionality until we confirm our lab
tests with real world results.

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=3450

--
Tilghman