[asterisk-users] asterisk setup w/ voIP phones

Matt Gibson mattgibson.ca at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 01:56:32 CST 2008

> Which grandstream phone should I buy, this is going to be for small
> office for testing purposes.
>
> I am on a budget, hoping to find someone here who has some used to
> sell or point me in the direction of a seller.

Hi Mike,

If you're set on the Grandstreams, and it's just for testing the BT200 or
BT201 will suit you fine. If you want to test more features, the GXP2000 is
relatively cheap.

Have you looked at Aastra? They offer some quality phones in the same range
as the GrandStreams.

Thanks,
Matt G

: http://www.voipphreak.ca