[asterisk-users] E1 PRI to and from SIP screeching

Peter Lindquist peter.lindquist.th at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:07:15 CST 2008

Steve,

Thanks, contacted Rhino and they say it is a card firmware/driver
version issue which is causing the EC to mishandle alaw/ulaw. Waiting
for them to provide me with new firmware/drivers.

No problems can be seen with interrupts, debugging the span, etc. All
looks normal, but all one hears is noise.

Will give the list an update as soon as upgrades are provided and installed.

Thanks,

Peter