[asterisk-users] CANCEL FORWAR

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Nov 12 17:51:18 CST 2008

I think what I meant to imply there but did not say is that Asterisk
considers this a bizarre thing for an endpoint to do as a final response
to an INVITE (let alone one which has already been picked up with a 183)
and understandably produces its preferred feedback to the calling leg
for all bewildering situations -- 603.