[asterisk-users] QueueLog from AMI

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Wed Nov 12 17:05:30 CST 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 9:40 PM, Sebastian Gutierrez
<sgutierrez at inconcertcc.com> wrote:
> Would this be part of 1.6.1 release???

AFAIK yes. It's already in branch.

However you might be confused about when it will be. Digium has
changed numbering for releases, 1.6.1 is next major release, so it
won't be out in month or two. Next release in 1.6.0 branch will be
1.6.0.2.

Regards,
Atis