[asterisk-users] What are the minimum realtime fields for sipusers?

Eric Chamberlain eric at rf.com
Wed Nov 12 11:04:22 CST 2008

I'm trying to get sipusers working with a realtime odbc database on
Asterisk 1.6.  We have sippeers working from the database, but need
sipusers to be in a separate table for other implementation reasons.

sip show user test load returns results from the database.

CLI> sip show user test load

   * Name       : test
   Secret       : <Set>
   MD5Secret    : <Not set>
   Context      : inbound
   Language     :
   AMA flags    : Unknown
   Transfer mode: open
   MaxCallBR    : 384 kbps
   CallingPres  : Presentation Allowed, Not Screened
   Call limit   : 0
   Callgroup    :
   Pickupgroup  :
   Callerid     : "" <>
   ACL          : No
   Sess-Timers  : Accept
   Sess-Refresh : uas
   Sess-Expires : 1800 secs
   Sess-Min-SE  : 90 secs
   Codec Order  : (none)
   Auto-Framing:  No

But when the user tries to register, the registration fails.

[Nov 12 11:59:18] NOTICE[16779]: chan_sip.c:18293
handle_request_register: Registration from '<sip:test at domain.com>'
failed for '10.10.10.10' - No matching peer found

What are the minimum fields required for the sipusers table?

Currently we have:
name        |        secret        | type | nat |  host   |  context
| qualify | regserver | regseconds

Also is there a way to enable debugging to show the SQL calls being
made to the database?

--
Eric Chamberlain