[asterisk-users] DNS A queries for channel

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:02:07 CST 2008

First of all apologies for not catching up that conversation, I hadn't found
it before. Thanks for the pointer.

I wouldn't recommend using wildcards for this problem because sometimes the
DNS query contains domain names which are valid and might be used for other
actions (such as registering,mail,...).
But if it's the only solution because no one knows where the DNS query is
performed and the subdomains are not used for other things...do it at your
own risk!!!

Thanks for all hints!!!
Samuel