[asterisk-users] Providing Ringback

Igor Hernandez emistz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:12:37 CST 2008

Hello,

We've had this problem happen twice with retail customers already and
still have no solution. Basically there are times when customers can't
get any ring at all. It happens that they call our switch and even
though we are receiving ring from the carrier they hear no ring. We have
even put a fake-ring(with Rr) back at their request and they are unable
to get this ring either.

The first time it happened was with a customer running a Cisco switch,
now more recently we have a customer with VoipSwitch that gets no ring.
Our other customers receive the ring from the carrier fine.

Has anyone experienced this before and if so how did you solve it?

Regards,

Igor Hernandez
Escape Communications.