[asterisk-users] Blank Voicemail.Conf after Password Change

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Tue Nov 4 14:23:27 CST 2008

On Tuesday 04 November 2008 12:37:03 Leah Newmark wrote:
> Thanks!
> Apparently, I forgot to mention our version running is 1.2.13
> Is the coding similar enough to give it a shot?

No, the code is likely to be completely different.  In fact, the trouble
you're having may just be the reason why it was changed.

> (Perhaps it's time to upgrade...)

I would advise you to strongly consider it.  Not only are legacy bugs not
getting fixed anymore in that series, but that version is exceedingly
vulnerable to multiple security issues.

--
Tilghman